FarmVille now allows all baby foals and calves to grow up into adult animals that you can keep. Depending on what animals are in your nursery barn you have a chance of them growing up into a chocolate cow, Holstein cow, black horse, cream draft horse and a light blue pony.
You might notice that baby animals do not grow up into their exact counterpart. The reason for this is the cows and horses that can produce calves and foals can only be purchased for farm cash and it would not be fair to people who spent cash on purchasing these adult animals to have their neighbors get them for free.
Here is what the baby calves and foals grow up into.
- Chocolate Cow – Pink Patch Calf, Fan Calf, Neapolitan Calf, Pink Calf, Kelly Green Calf
- Holstein Cow – Calf, Longhorn Calf, Brown Calf
- Black Horse – Foal, Grey Foal, Mustang Foal, White Foal
- Cream Draft Horse – Clydesdale Foal, Percheron Foal
- Light Blue Pony – All Pony Foals
- The Brown Foal, Gray Foal, Pinto Foal, White Foal, Appaloosa Foal will grow up into a Black Horse.
- The Clydesdale Foal and percheron foal will grow up into a Cream Draft Horse.
- The Pink Pony Foal, Purple Pony Foal and Brown Pony Foal will grow up into a Blue Pony Foal.
- Mustang Foal – ?
- The Pink Calf, BOV1NE- 09 Calf, Neapolitan Calf, Pink Patch Calf, Kelly Green Calf, Fan Calf will grow up into a Chocolate Cow.
- The Regular Cow Calf, Brown Calf, Longhorn Calf will grow up into a Holstein Cow.
- Tuscan Calf – ?
An original post by